Swelling or bloating is often caused by overeating rather than a serious illness. The problem can also be caused by:
- Air swallowing (a nervous habit)
- Accumulation of fluid in the abdomen (this may be a sign of a serious health problem)
- Gases in the intestine by eating foods rich in fiber (like fruits and vegetables)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose intolerance
- ovarian cysts
- partial intestinal obstruction
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Weight gain
People who suffer from this type of inflammation usually take proton pump inhibitors, enzymes, etc, but what they do is become dependent on remedies and spend money, then left with empty pocket and swollen stomach. This article will tell you how to give address this discomfort, so read on.
- A cup of water.
- Two Tapitas of apple cider vinegar.
I PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW:
- 1st place in the cup water 2 tablespoons vinegar bottle caps or apple cider.
- The 2nd Stir with a spoon so that it is diluted.
HOW DO I EAT IT?
- It’s simple, easy and fast, just take this fasting and ready.
- The apple cider vinegar helps to have better digestion and also helps you lose weight, it is excellent remedy for people who want to follow a healthy diet.
HABITS THAT WILL HELP US
- Eat slowly and chew properly
- Help yourself to foods that prevent swelling such as peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple, parsley and yogurt probiotics (provided you have no intolerance, as we have already mentioned)
- Avoid eating too much salt, fried foods, refined products, fizzy drinks, sweets and excess alcohol; All these products require more digestive work.
- Practice sport: as always, physical activity is an unconditional ally for our health and wellbeing.In this case we will help you have a better intestinal transit and eliminate excess fluids. Bring healthy lifestyles and avoid stress as far as possible, has a direct impact on our digestion and wellness.