Most people are unaware of the dangers to their health which may be caused by parasites, and over 80% of people have some type of parasite or bacteria in their body.
According to studies, the average American in their body carries at least half a kilo of parasites.
Parasites absorb vitamins and minerals from the body, and in turn emit toxins that harm the body.
Parasites occasionally (intermittently) or permanently inhabit the body, i.e. inside the body of the host, and the consequences can range from small changes in behavior through significant pathological changes in tissue and death in some cases!
All – rich and poor – the whole population is susceptible to parasites, regardless of personal hygiene, as it is impossible to fully protect.
The parasites enter the body through:
- unwashed or poorly washed fruits and vegetables
- insufficient thermal processed meat and fish
- livestock (through touch and cuddling kittens and puppies through their faeces – the possibility of infection of children with toxoplasmosis from cat is 100%)
- air (all faeces of the animals are carried by the wind).
- dirty money in the hands.
- by swimming in seas, lakes, pools .. (parasites penetrate through the skin).
Do not ignore these symptoms, they are a reliable indicator that you have parasites in the body:
- Skin problems such as rashes, wounds, injuries, eczema, urticaria and dry skin.
- Changes in mood and anxiety, including anxiety, depression, forgetfulness, irritability, restlessness …
- Fatigue, apathy.
- Menstrual problems, water retention in the body, PMS, fertility problems, prostate problems, cysts and fibroids, and urinary tract.
- Diarrhea (parasites tend to attack the lining of the intestines, which cause stomach problems including diarrhea).
- Muscle pain, joint pain, arthritis, cramps, pain in the navel, and numbness of the hands and feet.
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia, bed wetting, sleep disorders, gnashing of teeth during sleep.
- Problems with weight and appetite, such as loss of appetite or increased appetite, obesity and inability to lose weight.
- Syndrome Irritable Bowel (This is the most common indicator of parasites in the body. As mentioned, intestinal parasites attach themselves to the lining of the intestines, causing inflammation)
How to get rid of parasites
Parasite program is a product of three herbs: black walnut, wormwood and cloves.
The combination of these three herbs allows complete cleaning of the body from parasites.
In this article we will focus on the black walnut!
Black walnut destroys adult parasites, wormwood eliminate their larvae, and cloves terminate the eggs of parasites.
BLACK walnut (Juglans nigra)
The bark of the fruit contains: juglone, tannins, and iodine. Juglone, tannins, and iodine are natural biological compounds which destroy parasites.
Black walnut is also rich in iodine and minerals. It contains linolenic acid and vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid.
Alkaloids present in black walnut have anti-tumor properties.
People for centuries have used black walnut to clean of parasites, viruses and fungi, to download high pressure and cholesterol, to treat asthma, diarrhea, colds, diseases of the lungs and cleanse the blood of toxins.
Finely ground black walnut is used for maintenance of oral hygiene.
Black walnut tincture helps with:
- Internal parasites
- Oral ulcers and herpes; warts;
- Acne, eczema and other skin diseases
- fungi and other parasites on the skin